President Gordon B. Hinckley said:

"Today many sisters are being called to serve. Many more are preparing to serve. Not because they aren't married or don't have anything else to do, but they have the desire to serve. One reason that the Lord wants more sisters to serve is because within the next generation He will send His priesthood army to the earth. He wants to send choice spirit children to mothers who have been prepared, properly trained, and taught in the gospel. What better schooling can a mother have than to experience and grow as she serves a mission." --Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, September 3, 2010

OBSESSIONS!

1. Animal Print. I have to have my Cheetah high heels sometime before I die. My dad says he'll buy them for my 80th birthday. haha (And put me to my grave!) Someday in my own house, I want a room decorated with animal print..my dream will come true :)
Cheetah TEEZE-12 5 3/4" Heel Concealed Platform Pump w/ Ribbon Bow by Bordello Shoes

2. Vicks. This is a must have on my lips before I leave the house to go anywhere. It's addicting and makes my lips feel like the greatest things ever.

3. Pretty Little Liars, The Gates, So You Think You Can Dance, and the Bachelorette. I love reality T.V. ever since I went away to college. I love the suspense of what will happen next, who will be eliminated, etc. Ah! <3

4. Perfume/Body Spray. I can't go anywhere without smelling good. Just not an option.

5. Hummers. They have to be newer. None of this old hummer stuff. New all the way. Either silver, black, red, or white.

6. Diet Dr. Pepper. Everyone knows that I have to have my Diet Dr. Pepper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment