President Gordon B. Hinckley said:

"Today many sisters are being called to serve. Many more are preparing to serve. Not because they aren't married or don't have anything else to do, but they have the desire to serve. One reason that the Lord wants more sisters to serve is because within the next generation He will send His priesthood army to the earth. He wants to send choice spirit children to mothers who have been prepared, properly trained, and taught in the gospel. What better schooling can a mother have than to experience and grow as she serves a mission." --Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, November 25, 2010

full...and 5 lbs fatter!

geez...holidays are the best yet WORST time of the year. CONFESSION: I'm not a fan of Thanksgiving. I know...I know...you're all shocked! I don't know. It's just not a holiday I fret and get all excited over. The food is good and all, I just let it come and go. Although, my grandma and everyone that helped made some delicious food and it was so good!

Thanksgiving: a holiday to express "thanks"; so...i figured i would do just that.

1. I am thankful for my family and all the support they give me as I progress in life
2. I am thankful for my friends who I can just be free and myself with.
3. I am thankful for Scoob, my dog. He has become my best friend and I enjoy spending all day, everyday with him. What a loveboy:]
4. I am thankful for the opportunity to go to college-oh how i love college!
5. I am thankful for the gospel that I live in. Without it, I would not be me!
6. Heat.
7. Food.
8. Running water.
9. Internet.
10. Reality T.V. shows.
11. gumm-keeps my breath fresh!
12. homemade meals.
13. tivo
14. free room, gas, insurance, food
15. journals-they're what keeps me sane.
16. snowboarding. thanks to gaby and dustin who taught me.
17. personality. what would this world be without it.
18. temples.

***okay this is in no particular order. i think i would be sentenced to hell by now because all my worldly things are before temples! oops.

19. the atonement.
20. animal print.
21. hummers.so i can own one someday.
22. music. i'd go insane without it.
23. diet dr.pepper. love.
24. tahiti. so i can go there one day.
25. the mailman :]

I loved today and the chance to spend it with my family. I am one thankful girl who is full...and 5 lbs fatter. To all, a happy thanksgiving. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment