President Gordon B. Hinckley said:

"Today many sisters are being called to serve. Many more are preparing to serve. Not because they aren't married or don't have anything else to do, but they have the desire to serve. One reason that the Lord wants more sisters to serve is because within the next generation He will send His priesthood army to the earth. He wants to send choice spirit children to mothers who have been prepared, properly trained, and taught in the gospel. What better schooling can a mother have than to experience and grow as she serves a mission." --Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, December 16, 2010

school. SCHool. SCHOOL!!

it's around the corner and I, Lauren Arnold, CAN'T WAITT!!!
ya know, it's funny how bipolar college students can be.
one day you wanna be at college, the next..home.
But, it's my time to be back up at college.
6 months was TOO long. It feels like I haven't been up there for years!
But, now it's around the corner-15 days to be exact is when we're leaving.
We've figured it out that we'll be driving on the 31st-1st.
We'll stay the night in St. George at Bri's family's condo.
Am I gonna miss Vegas?
yes. but give it a month or two or three. haha
No, of course it'll be missed-but my home's in Idaho.
Sad to say, idaho..haha yeah most people just laugh.
but, anyone can say that once you're up there, and with people all the time,
it's hard to say goodbye.
Anyways, Bri and I have a room in a house and we're super excited.
We already know what our roommates look like, some we've talked to and some we haven't.
But, we're excited to get up there and actually meet them in person.
One is from Vegas, so that's cool.
But, my birthday is coming up too.
And-what am I going to do for it?
haha well!! i'll be in idaho.
I'm like hinting with my friends to be up there then so that I have people to celebrate with!
Andrew is a go already! haha.
But, overall-i have butterflies.and i'm ready to leave.
the.end! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment