President Gordon B. Hinckley said:

"Today many sisters are being called to serve. Many more are preparing to serve. Not because they aren't married or don't have anything else to do, but they have the desire to serve. One reason that the Lord wants more sisters to serve is because within the next generation He will send His priesthood army to the earth. He wants to send choice spirit children to mothers who have been prepared, properly trained, and taught in the gospel. What better schooling can a mother have than to experience and grow as she serves a mission." --Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

some things never grow old, no matter our age.


Well, not many things from my childhood stick out to me because time comes and goes.
Each year brings new adventures and memories that I have to add to the "memory book".
But, the other day I was at the grocery store and one memory that I had stuck out and ...
I wanted to relive it.
So, we had the pudding and the oreos at home, all that was to get was gummy worms.
Yeah, sound familiar? Worms in dirt!
I loved that all growing up, although I didn't do it that often.
We got home, made the pudding up, and crunched up some oreos.
Last finishing touch...my favorite part...the gummy worms!
I loved it, and it just brought back all fun memories and another one to add!
Bee thought this pic was hilarious, can I hear...disgusting?!



The end. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment