President Gordon B. Hinckley said:

"Today many sisters are being called to serve. Many more are preparing to serve. Not because they aren't married or don't have anything else to do, but they have the desire to serve. One reason that the Lord wants more sisters to serve is because within the next generation He will send His priesthood army to the earth. He wants to send choice spirit children to mothers who have been prepared, properly trained, and taught in the gospel. What better schooling can a mother have than to experience and grow as she serves a mission." --Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, May 5, 2011

The beginning of something great!


Since being up in Idaho, work and school consume my life. I find myself on a typical day going to classes, coming home to do homework and working at night. Although seeing results in my bank account, I wish I had more free time to be with friends. I've found time to go to the hot springs with Bee, but it's not that often that we have time just her and I to hang out. Since being up here, I've gotten an orange rose from Jarom with a note that said "The orange flower represents desire and enthusiasm-both of which are emotions I have felt". I like to think I'm a positive, fun, upbeat girl and hearing those with simple acts like receiving a rose for it is the greatest feeling out there!

And on the card it said: El my Belle :)

Today, Bee, Chloe and I went and flew a kite..it was so much fun! Here are some pictures:)





As for school, grades are still all A's... yes it's the third week and I've even had tests, so success? I think so:)
Then, there's work. I've worked there for 2 and 1/2 months and I've already been promoted to a Shift Manager. I'm way excited considering you make hourly pay of $7.55 plus the tips I make as a waitress..so I'm planning on making a lot of money!

Life's great and so worth living!
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment