President Gordon B. Hinckley said:

"Today many sisters are being called to serve. Many more are preparing to serve. Not because they aren't married or don't have anything else to do, but they have the desire to serve. One reason that the Lord wants more sisters to serve is because within the next generation He will send His priesthood army to the earth. He wants to send choice spirit children to mothers who have been prepared, properly trained, and taught in the gospel. What better schooling can a mother have than to experience and grow as she serves a mission." --Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Dedicated to my mom, Lisa

Lisa Ann Arnold,
the most amazing mother ever.

You hear all the time that so and so's mother is better than everyone else's.
Although I believe this statement, I believe that it is kind of unrealistic.
Everyone's mother is part reason of why someone is the way they are.
I have attributed so many of my successes, knowledge, and progression in life to my mom.
She has helped me be the person I am today.
I have fallen, but she has always been there for me to get past it and grow stronger from the situation.
She has been there for me through thick and thin.
She has become my best friend since I've gone away to college and look forward to talking with her everyday.
She in part, has made me the person I am today, helped raise me to be an amazing daughter of God and has helped me to dream, and to dream big.
I love you mom! xo.

"All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother."

No comments:

Post a Comment