President Gordon B. Hinckley said:

"Today many sisters are being called to serve. Many more are preparing to serve. Not because they aren't married or don't have anything else to do, but they have the desire to serve. One reason that the Lord wants more sisters to serve is because within the next generation He will send His priesthood army to the earth. He wants to send choice spirit children to mothers who have been prepared, properly trained, and taught in the gospel. What better schooling can a mother have than to experience and grow as she serves a mission." --Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Things aren't always what they appear to be.




I feel like every time I feel like things are going great in life, something always has to happen to prove otherwise. It's for these reasons that I mostly see things in a negative light and allow things to prove me wrong. This way I don't have my hopes up just to be disappointed over and over again. Sometimes we get knocked down, but we have to get right back up and move on with life, like it or not. It's how we handle these situations in life that build character and make us the people we are and are to become. I have found myself and who I really am when i'm placed in the darkest of situations. When I feel alone, I rely on my Heavenly Father to provide comfort and a change in attitude. I find that I am a happier person when I rely on the positive things in life versus the negative. I love life, even through the trials I'm placed through.
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment