President Gordon B. Hinckley said:

"Today many sisters are being called to serve. Many more are preparing to serve. Not because they aren't married or don't have anything else to do, but they have the desire to serve. One reason that the Lord wants more sisters to serve is because within the next generation He will send His priesthood army to the earth. He wants to send choice spirit children to mothers who have been prepared, properly trained, and taught in the gospel. What better schooling can a mother have than to experience and grow as she serves a mission." --Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Everyday is full of rain AND sun.


The past few weeks have been so hectic that I finally feel like I have a breather week even though I do have tests this week. Two in fact. How I feel like this is a break? Well, all my hw is easy and so it'll be done by Monday so I have all week to focus on my tests. Anyways, everyday is full of work and school. I worked 6/7 days from Monday to Saturday and yet I still managed to get everything done. AND! I got out more socially than I usually do. We got out and got snow cones 3 time this week, got Great Harvest, etc. We have a list that we make at the beginning of the semester that has the things we want to do on it. We have checked so many things off, but sadly only got pictures of a few of them. So, the things we DID get pictures of are below.


So, one night we were moving our beds around and we have this cubby under our beds for our shoes and we tried to see if we both could fit in it...{Pictures prove we did}





Then, Friday night it was a girls night! I needed it and had a lot on my mind that it helped just let me clear things out and focus on the more constant things in my life, friends. We went ice blocking on some hills and afterwards we went and got snowcones and walked around Porter Park. We came back and baked cookies and pulled our mattresses out and fell asleep to Ice Age.




Then, there was Saturday! I didn't work until 6 pm so we had the whole day to do whatever!
Our plans were to rent bikes and do an all day bike ride but there were no more bikes so we resorted to tanning!!! People tell me that I look tanner, but I think they're just trying to be nice :D

Here's to a new week!
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment